Short let serviced accommodation and holiday lettings in Oxford | Call us on +44 (0)1993 811711

Holiday home insurance

When choosing insurance for your holiday home, make sure that your policy covers commercial holiday lettings and not just family use. As well as building and contents insurance you will need public liability insurance; giving you protection in the event of any legal issues associated with holiday lettings.

Holiday home insurance is a different product to usual lettings insurance and there are several companies who offer cover specifically for holiday homes.

Intasure (

Schofields (